Carpenter needed. Our company provides custom residential carpentry construction. As a general contractor, the carpenter may be asked to frame (no trusses or prebuilt wall), install interior trim, install siding, install cabinets, and other miscellaneous tasks related to finishing out a project for delivery to the home owner.
The ideal candidate will:
- have reliable transportation to job sites,
- have a valid driver’s license,
- knowledge of power tools including a skill saw and mitre box, air guns,
- own their own hand tools,
- be able to lift/carry at least 80 pounds,
- demonstrate a good work ethic,
- be able to follow instructions, and
- be able to follow a layout.
One year minimum experience as a carpenter required. Wage commensurate with experience. This is a non-union position. Willingness to work overtime when necessary to deliver the project on time
We primarily work on building and remodeling projects in McHenry, Kane, DuPage and DeKalb counties in Illinois. Work days are Monday – Friday 7AM – 3:30PM. Saturdays may be requested if rain delays happen during the week.
Creekwood Homes is a custom home builder in the suburbs of Chicago. We employ carpenters to help us frame and trim the custom home building and remodeling projects that we have. We provide quality work for our customers and hold our employees to high standards.